The Tris-LED has superseded the PentaLED 9. The Tris-LED is a surgical light with exceptional performance and excellent versatility. It is particularly suitable for minor surgical procedures, gynaecology and emergency. The Light head is smaller in size than the PentaLED 9 and has four modular beams each with 7 LEDs. These are arranged in a radial pattern so as to eliminate shadows and provide deep three dimensional lighting.
- "The Tris-LED is suitable for Plastic Surgeries, Minor surgical procedures, Gynaecology, Emergency, Recovery rooms "
- Steel arms, Powder coated finish, Autoclaveable handle
- Colour Rendering (CRI) 96
- Colour temperature: 4,300°K
- Mounting options Wall, Trolley, Ceiling, Twin Ceiling
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) ARTG: 168988
- 50,000 hours LED lifetime
Rated Average Life
Color Rendering Index
Lamp Power (W)