PentaLED 81 is a hi-tech major surgery light designed to guarantee outstanding performance levels. It consists of 81 elliptical reflectors divided into 9 modules with 9 LEDs in each module. The PentaLED 81 delivers an intense cool beam of up to 160,000 lux of light at one metre. The LED lens is designed to guarantee perfectly focused lighting, i.e. without the need to focus the light every time the head is moved. The light is pre-focused at different distances (from 80 cm to 200 cm) on the surgical field.
- "The PentaLED 81 is suitable for Plastic surgeries, Major surgical procedures "
- Steel arms, Anodised aluminium head, Autoclaveable handle
- Colour rendering (Ra) 96
- Colour Temperature 4,500°K or 5,000°K
- Mounting options Wall, Trolley, Ceiling
- Integrated Solutions (optional) TVCC camera, Support monitor arm, IR remote control, Wall control panel
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) ARTG: 191237
- 50,000 hours LED lifetime
Rated Average Life
Color Rendering Index
Lamp Power (W)