"PentaLED 12 is a fixed focus minor surgery light consisting of 12 elliptical reflectors which provide an intense cool beam of 50,000 lux at one metre. Each elliptical reflector uniformly reflects the light of the LEDs to greatly eliminate shadows from the operating field. It’s extremely low operating temperature and 360º movement ensures that it is suitable for a broad range of surgical procedures.
- "PentaLED 12 is suitable for Surgeries, First aid stations, Intensive/Critical care units, Recovery rooms, All the other diagnostic specializations "
- Steel arms, Anodised aluminium head, Autoclaveable handle
- Colour Rendering 90
- 12 LED lamps, 5,000°K colour temperature
- Mounting options Wall, Trolley, Ceiling
- TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) ARTG: 16886
- 50,000 hours LED lifetime
Rated Average Life
Color Rendering Index
Lamp Power (W)