Modular tactile push-button switches for the RAPIX Lighting Control System which fit in standard Australian wall plate apertures.
- Fits standard Australian wall plate apertures
- Typical switch functions include: Toggle on/off; Fade lights up or down; Start or cancel a timer;
- Typical switch functions include: Recall a fixed level; Toggle between off and the current level; and Issue a scene
- Two configurable LED colours, white and amber
- Commissioning carried out via Diginet RAPIX software suite. Configuration is downloaded to the eHub via a DALI line.
- Slave RAPIX modular switches connect to a master and are powered via the master
Rated Average Life
0 to 50°C
20.6 x 23.9 x 23.9
Dimensions H x W x L (mm)
|Add To Ideas||IES||Item Code||Description||Operating Temperature||Rapix Enabled||Base Cap||Lamp Style||Reflector||Heatsink||Luminaire Colour||Finish||Housing||Installation Type||Lamp Type||Color Rendering Index||Beam Distribution||Connection Type||Programmable||LEDsmart Type|
|Add to Ideas||DGOZ-MOSW-S-PB||RAPIX LCS-MODULAR SWITCH RANGE-SLAVE PUSH BUTTON|